Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Should I dance Ballet again at age 16?

I danced ballet for a while and even played the role of a mouse in the NUtcracker with the Atlanta Ballet Company. But when i was 12 i got a really tough ( kinda mean) teacher and my self esttem dropped dramatically. i stopped right before i was supposed to do pre pointe. I later moved to NYC at 14 and now at 16 i dance jazz, jazz/funk, and hip hop. but i want to do ballet especially to finally get on pointe. I also want to dance ballet in college as well as jazz and hip hop biut i feel like what im asking for is a fantasy. i greatly appreciate ur answres
Should I dance Ballet again at age 16?
no you should do it you have lots of experiance and are probabally felxible so yere i am 13 and i hade no experiance but started about 3-4 months ago. you already do dancing so go for it you will be great and how cool dancing in the nutcraker thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!





good luck
Should I dance Ballet again at age 16?
It%26#039;s never too late to start something.


you already have dancing experience so you will most likely do pretty well or better in ballet.





if it%26#039;s what you want to do nothing can hold you back. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment