Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Americas Best Dance Crew 2?

Who Thinks that Millenia Crew should have stayed rather than fanny packs?
Americas Best Dance Crew 2?
I did, I didnt like the fanny pack people. they were good and all, but not as good as the other group
Americas Best Dance Crew 2?
I have to say that Fanny Pak deserved to stay. In addition to them being original and different, their choreography makes them very memorable. To be honest their quirky dance moves may just be a glimpse of their dynamic abilities to overcome different challenges in the upcoming weeks. In short, creativity is obviously not an issue for them and they seem to exceed their limits. Matt Cady, who is also part of this group, is an excellent choreographer and I%26#039;m willing to bet that he has a few tricks up his sleeves.





Team Millenia was truly awesome as well, but choreography-wise could not meet the energy level, or originality level that Fanny Pak was dishing out. I%26#039;m sure the judges have seen their style over and over again, and could have possibly made the choice based on the fact that they didnt stand out in what they did. They both deserve to go, I was rooting for them myself, but honestly Fanny Pak just delivered a better, and very unexpected performance. Just give them a chance. They may blow your mind.
Reply:I loved Fanny Pack!


I think Team Millenia should%26#039;ve stayed over SuperCr3w


I didn%26#039;t think they were very good

No comments:

Post a Comment